sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

DvF: Third Time's A Charm! Official Release.

Well dear friend on the blog, the official released is being in my blog it was on spanish first but here is the english version, and of course it always first here and then the other sites it is also featured onTheJemPlayer.

After a long time I finished this project and like always without thinking about it, even more my priorities were The Stingers Extended Play (That is my current proyect these days) and The Misfits: We're Finally Here! (That still need some details) anyway here is it between us and I'm so proud to present all of you: Third Time's A Charm!


You will find 13 Tracks of Jem & The Holograms, fully extended with some fixes in the audio and some of the songs with effects to improve the sound, I include some instrumentals as a Bonus tracks, but I will explain with more details later.

Being my first album only for Jem & The Holograms (because the others have tracks from The Misfits or The Stingers) I named it like Third Time's A Charm! While I was looking for the best name for my third album in somewhere the idea came from to me and I said yeah that's it Third Time's A Charm! I finally get to released just for Jem so it is a charm! Also some of you maybe get to see this image (I don't have it in better resolution):


This was going to be the fron of the album but in the end it is set to be the first one on this entry. here you can see the official Tracklist:

1- Getting down the Bussiness.
2- I got my eye on you
3- Show me the way
4- Music is Magic
5- Can't get my love together
6- She makes an impression
7- Running like the wind
8- The Last Laugh
9- Music and Danse
10- You already know.
11- Set your sails
12- First love
13- It all depends on the mood I'm in

As a bonus tracks you will find:

14- Getting down the Bussiness.
15- I got my eye on you
16- Show me the way
17- Music is Magic
18- Running like the wind
19- She makes an impression
20- Can't get my love together
21- Set your sails

After this, here is it the released of my Full Album COMPLETELY FREE, I didn't get any money or anything for doing this.

Technical Info:

Format: MP3.
Songs: 21.
Name: DvF: Third Time's A Charm! (Standar Edition)
Year: 2011
Artist: Jem & The Holograms.
Producer: DvF Productions.
Weight: 59.4 MB Aprox.
Includes: Album Front and back.

Link to download it: MEDIAFIRE.

I do hope that you enjoy it and if you want to leave me a comment you can do it in this entry or in my chat in the right side, I wish you very good luck and like we say in TheJemPlayer... this is Only the beggining!

DvF is offline by now.

1 comentario: