sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Jem & The Holograms DvF Updates.

So... it's been quite long time since I didn't write in my english blog, this time I wanna do it here first.

Today I woke up and said: Today is the day that I will do the covers for the Jealousy Extended Play, yeah I know that probably you say "here we go again, he never release that -bleep-" haha I'm kidding anyway ppl this time is true I dunno if I'm going to release tomorrow or monday but this week have to be the time to gave it to you as you know there is 4 new themes and some instrumentals for this EP... to say something: It all depends on the mood I'm in, Destiny my second version, Fashion a mashup with Heidi Montag, and Jealousy of course

Here is the official cover release for the EP sooner I will post it here ok thank you so much for visit my blog wish you the best and remember this is only the beggining and dont forget to visit my spanish jem site: thejemplayer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario